Special Multi-Peril Policy
As a business owner, you are used to taking risks. But when it comes to the potential loss of the assets used in your business, you know that’s a risk you cannot afford to take. You can protect those assets through insurance with N.C. Grange Mutual. N.C. Grange Mutual offers two levels of Special Multi-Peril protection that can protect both commercial building(s) and the personal property used in your business. We take pride in our high quality, competitively priced policies which provide the coverage you need as a business owner. N.C. Grange Mutual’s Special Multi-Peril policy is a “package” policy designed to meet the needs of today’s small business owner.
N.C. Grange Mutual’s Special Multi-Peril policy is designed especially for those smaller commercial-type risks such as churches, small mercantiles, beauty and barber shops, warehouses, offices, public buildings, and small apartment buildings (5-10 units). Please see your local agent for help in determining your insurance needs and the coverages available to you.
The Special Multi-Peril Policy provides protection from multiple perils for both physical damage and liability. As a “package type” policy, various types of coverages are offered under one policy.
The Standard Coverage includes:
Contents – if desired
Bodily Injury Liability
Property Damage Liability
Medical Payments to Others
What these standard coverages protect:
- The building(s) listed on the policy, including attached additions and extensions
- Fixtures, machinery, and equipment constituting a permanent part of the building
- Business personal property in the covered building(s)
- Liability arising from lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage as well as the cost of legal defense
- Medical payments which may be necessary because of injuries suffered by others on the insured premises
In addition, the policy also covers:
- Newly acquired property – limited
- Damage to business personal property occurring off premises when off premises for the purpose of cleaning, repairing, reconstruction, or restoration
- Outdoor Trees, shrubs and plants
Optional Coverages include:
- Theft of money, securities, and other property – churches only
- Replacement Cost Coverage
- Glass Coverage
- Outdoor Signs
- Optional Perils Endorsement including Glass Breakage (limited coverage), Falling Objects, Weight of Ice, Sleet, and Snow, Water Damage, Collapse
- Loss of Income
- Fire Liability
- Fire Department Service Charge Coverage
… and more
You could possibly qualify for premium credits such as:
Higher Deductible Credit
What property perils are covered?
Debris removal after a loss has occurred
Windstorms and Tornados
Strikes and Riots
Any peril not specifically excluded – Broad Form Plan only
NOTE: Some Coverages or discounts may not apply depending on the plan. Some exclusions and limitations may apply. Please see an agent near you for assistance in determining your insurance needs and the plans and coverages available to you.