top_image top_image top_image top_image

Inland Marine

Inland Marine Policy
The Inland Marine policy is a specialized Farm Fire policy designed to protect your farm personal property (equipment) when a Farmowners policy is not needed. The Inland Marine Policy provides protection from multiple perils for physical damage. Please see your local agent for help in determining your insurance needs and the coverages available to you.

The policy covers the following perils:

  • Any peril not specifically excluded – Equipment only

Optional Coverages include:
Fire Department Service Charge
Farmer’s Comprehensive Personal Liability
… and more

You could possibly qualify for premium credits such as:
Higher Deductible Credit

Inland Marine coverage can be provided on your N.C. Grange Mutual Homeowners, Farmowners, or Mobilehomeowners policy for an item that is not normally covered or has limited coverage. Such items include silverware, collectibles, boats, furs, jewelry, equipment, and livestock.

NOTE: Some Coverages or discounts may not apply depending on the plan. Some exclusions and limitations may apply. Please see an agent near you for assistance in determining your insurance needs and the plans and coverages available to you.