Commercial Fire Policy
The Commercial Fire policy is designed to provide coverage on property used in certain lines of business. Buildings and contents can be covered on this policy. N.C. Grange Mutual’s Commercial Fire policy is designed especially for those smaller commercial-type risks such as churches, small mercantiles, beauty and barber shops, and small apartment buildings (4-8 units). Please see your local agent for help in determining your insurance needs and the coverages available to you.
The policy covers the following perils:
Debris removal after a loss has occurred
Optional Coverages include:
- Vandalism and Malicious Mischief
- Replacement Cost Coverage
- Optional Perils Endorsement including Glass Breakage (limited coverage), Falling Objects, Weight of Ice, Sleet, and Snow, Water Damage, Collapse
- Fire Department Service Charge
- Fire Liability
- Glass Breakage – comprehensive coverage
… and more
You could possibly qualify for premium credits such as:
Higher Deductible Credit
Building Under Construction Credit
NOTE: Some Coverages or discounts may not apply depending on the plan. Some exclusions and limitations may apply. Please see an agent near you for assistance in determining your insurance needs and the plans and coverages available to you.